The role of the Multi Tasking Staff is to look after the requirements of the ministerial departments. The MTS posts are General Central Service Group ‘C’ released in different states working for central government. For the posts offered under SSC MTS 2018 Notification Pdf thousands of candidates participate every year. To compete in the same race and secure a position, you will have to apply timely. You can read out the SSC MTS 2018 Online Application submission details from here given in the article below.
SSC MTS 2018 Notification
|Name of Department||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Exam||Staff Selection Commission- Multi Tasking Staff 2018 (SSC MTS 2018)|
|Vacancy||Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical)|
|Total Vacancies||Updates Soon|
|Exam Date||Updates Soon|
|Application Mode||Online only|
Here with the details shared in the table, it will be easy for all of you to know the highlights of the SSC MTS 2018 Recruitment Notification:
SSC MTS 2018 Online form
The total vacancies released for the nontechnical staff is usually released in thousands across India. As the application submission process is online only, hence any kind of delay should be avoided. Through the dates provided by us, the complete process of submitting applications will be made simpler. The application form for the SSC MTS 2018 is provided on the official website. But if you are reading this article, you can get the direct link to apply for the post.
|Application Start Date||Updates Soon|
|Application End Date||Updates Soon|
|Application Fee||Rs 100/-|
|Application Submission Link||ssconline.nic.in|
The application submission fee can be submitted online and offline. However, the challan has to be submitted by all the candidates (exempted candidates included) in the nearby State Banks of India.
SSC MTS 2018 Application Form- How to Apply
Once the link to submit the application will be activated as on given date candidates can take help from these steps to submit their application forms:
- Open the link ofssc.nic.in
- On the homepage, you will find notification of SSC MTS 2018.
- Click on the apply section available there.
- The window for the application form will appear on the home screen.
- Register yourself using valid ID details.
- The application form will open in a new tab.
- Submit the details as asked in the online form.
- Click on the submit button.
- Pay the fee online (if offline is not done).
- Save the application form number generated.
SSC MTS 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The highest level of education required by all is 10th pass
- The minimum age limit of the candidate should be 18 years and maximum 25 years.
- Relaxation is accepted up to 50 years of age under reserved conditions.
SSC MTS 2018 Pay Scale
- The selected candidates will be given monthly salary as per Pay Band-1 of Rs 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay 1800/-
SSC MTS 2018 Selection Process
The applicants regardless of the region and the post they are applying for has to go through a common selection procedure. The different levels of selection procedure are implemented to select the candidates who are most responsible for the job responsibility. If one has successfully gone through these following phases, the selection is sure.
|Phase||Exam Type||Exam Mode|
|Paper I||Objective Multiple Choice Questions||Online|
|Paper II||Objective Multiple Choice Questions||Offline|
|Paper III||Merit based on Paper I and II||–|
SSC MTS 2018 Exam Pattern
First, the preliminary exam is conducted in the online mode. The pattern is as follows:
|1||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
- The questions will be set in both Hindi and English Language.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- There will be a total of 2 hours given to the candidates for attempting the complete paper.
- Additional 40 minutes will be given to the physically handicapped applicants.
- Qualifying in this test only will let you appear in Paper II.
- Qualification criteria will be decided as per the cut off marks.
The Paper II will be the second stage of the exam where almost only 50% candidates appear due to tough competition.
|1||Short Essay/Letter in English or any language (regional if provided)||50||30minutes|
- This stage will be usually qualifying in nature. The elementary writing skills are not tested here. Only the language skills are checked. Multi-Tasking Non-Technical
- The physically challenged people will be given 15 minutes extra to attempt the paper.
- There will be no minimum qualifying marks required at this stage.
SSC MTS 2018 Syllabus
As per the exam pattern described above in the article, the Paper II will be qualifying in nature. Hence the candidates will have to study very hard just for one phase i.e. Paper I. There are many aspirants who give the exams after years of preparations. Hence those who will be giving the exam for the first time should know that they will have to prepare themselves for GK, English, Reasoning and Numerical Aptitude. However, you can also qualify the exam easily, if once you have prepared from the SSC MTS Syllabus in Hindi provided by us.
SSC MTS 2018 Admit Card
The admit card is one of the most important documents for all the contenders appearing in the examination center. The admit cards are provided online before 10 days of the exam date. The exams are conducted region wise hence the candidates are instructed to read it properly. The details that are included in the admit cards are:
- Name and Photograph
- Registration and Roll number
- Date, Venue and Time of Examination
- Instructions to give and appear in the exam Multi-Tasking Non-Technical
While SSC MTS 2018 Admit Card Download keeps multiple copies of it. Also, the candidates can only access their result only if they have the roll number as given in admit cards. Therefore keep the details safe.
SSC MTS 2018 Result
The result for the recruitment of SSC MTS is released at three different levels and later on, the joining letters are provided to the fittest applicants.
- Firstly, after the conduction of Paper I, its result is released nearly 2 months after the exam date. Those who manage to pass the level are informed whether they can appear in next stage or not.
- Secondly, the result of Paper II is released by the officials on the website.
- Lastly, the merit is prepared for candidates who have qualified Paper I and II on the basis of performance. Multi-Tasking Non-Technical
As per total vacancies in the region and it’s the best performance the candidates are selected.
SSC MTS 2018 Cut Off
The cut off is the actual game changer in the complete selection process. The cut off can vary for all the categories and states. The cut off is released with the results so that the candidates can know whether they have qualifies the minimum score required for the exam. The cut off is decided on the basis of difficulty of paper, total candidates appearing in the region, and the overall performance of those candidates. The overall cut off released in the SSC MTS 2018 Previous Year Cut Off is as follows
|SSC MTS Cut Off Marks|
SSC MTS 2018 Free Online Test
The practice for all of the contenders is very important. The difficulty of the question papers given as per the required education qualification makes the question paper a bit tough. However, it can be easy for you only if you have practiced well for the online SSC MTS 2018 Mock Test. At our portal, you can get the free of cost online tests and mock tests every day to ensure that you qualify the exam with high scores. Multi-Tasking Non-Technical
SSC MTS 2018 Previous Question Papers
The previous papers are usually practiced by those candidates once when they have finished up their studies. Well, those who will be giving the exam for the first time are given ultimate advice that doesn’t just follow them for the last time. Referring to them while preparations can also help you understand the changes required in your study plan and method. If you are preparing for the exam then this is just the right place. Here you can get several years SSC MTS 2018 Previous Papers through which you can get easy to download previous papers.
SSC MTS 2018 Books
Scoring the highest marks is the essential requirement to score good marks in the exam. Therefore starting the studies with the good books is also as important as starting them in advance. Here are some of the books recommended by us for each section.
- GK by Lucent Publication
- General Awareness Manorama Yearbook Multi-Tasking Non-Technical
- Objective General English by SP Bakshi
- Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey
- Math/Quant Fast Track Objective by Arihant
Multi-Tasking Non-Technical Tips
As the competition level of the examination is very high it’s not just the hard work that can pay off. You will also require some of the tips so that you never go off direction if you will follow these SSC MTS 2018 Cracking Tips:
- There will be no highest difficulty level for GK section. Hence you will have to very well update with the all current affairs and awareness.
- Improve your speed to attempt more and more questions by solving the online mock tests.
- Make a strategy for each section and on the basis of it submit to complete the syllabus.
- Always keep time for the revision at regular intervals. Don’t leave everything to be revised only for last days. Multi-Tasking Non-Technical
Get Daily Gk Quiz on Ownboss
If You have any problem regarding “Multi-Tasking Non-Technical” then Please comment below or send a message on our official Facebook Page